Beacon House - Luxury self catering apartments
Beacon House is situated on the Eastern Head in
These striking sandstone headlands flank the deep and sometimes treacherous channel which floods the Knysna lagoon.
It is against the Eastern head at the mouth to the Indian Ocean, that Beacon House has been created, featuring 4 ultra
spacious and luxurious self catering apartments.
boasts views both across the lagoon towards the Outeniqua mountains and out to sea.
Beacon House is the ideal base from which to explore the wonders that characterise this spectacular Garden Route town.
Each of the serviced apartments provides guests with the flexibility of a self catering environment allowing optimal freedom to design your own itinerary.
The design reflects an easy living holiday
atmosphere, whilst incorporating sleek modern finishes.
A walkway in front of the development provides residents with access to the various stunning view points at the Heads.
Beacon House is situated within a few metres of
the lagoon and the local swimming area,
East Head Cafe and the
All Apartments have the following features
* 3 Bedroom apartments, 2 exquisite bathrooms (main en suite)
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with fridge, freezer, gas and electric hob,
oven and microwave.
* Scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Air conditioning and under floor heating
* Gas fireplace
* HD television with the full bouquet of DSTV channels and PVR recorder
* DVD player
* Electronic safe
* Spacious sun decks with patio furniture. sun loungers and Weber braai
* Free internet access in foyer